This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the Citroën 2CV. The kit features a highly realistic recreation of the body, modified for rally races, and based upon a dedicated rally chassis in the form of the M-05Ra.
Rally Ready M-05Ra Chassis
Based on the front wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and an easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with specially designed hub carriers and F/R uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. The front skid guard, side guards, and rally block tires are also included to allow you to enjoy both gravel and tarmac driving.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Wheelbase: 239mm.
- Polycarbonate body is paired with separate bumper and side mirror parts, plus new depictions of a recovery ladder and attachment bracket.
- Wheels are paired with rally block tires.
- Based on the front-wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra features specially designed hub carriers and front/rear uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. Front skid guard and side guards are also included.
- The chassis is based around a lightweight, narrow and durable semi-monocoque frame, and is at home both on gravel and asphalt.
- Includes Type 540 motor.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS