This item is currently out of stock
About the Car
Developed by Porsche for the 1996 endurance racing season, this car was based upon the 911 (993) with carbon fiber body panels and a midship mounted 600hp 3.2-liter flat twin turbo engine. In addition to three works cars, a number are also said to have been developed for private customers and use upon public roads.
- The TA03R-S chassis features a short wheelbase and midship motor mount for exemplary balance, and gives great quickness on technical circuits in particular.
- Highly efficient, fuss-free single belt 4WD drivetrain.
- Sealed gearboxes front and rear are fitted with differential gears for smooth cornering.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension utilizes oil dampers and features dedicated touring car geometry. Tough lower arms add to the chassis' durability.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio gear : 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- ESC : electronic speed controller
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit
Do you want to add this item to your wishlist?
Let other customers know about this product.