This item is currently out of stock
This re-release version of The Bigwig R/C off-road car assembly kit features a chassis with a number of updates while keeping largely to that used on the original released in 1986.
- Length: 390mm, width: 235mm, height: 140mm. Weight: 1340g(approx.)
- Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain for excellent stability off-road, with full ball bearings ensuring minimal power loss.
- Front and rear gear differential units aid smooth cornering.
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension with CVA oil dampers lets the car tackle bumpy surfaces with confidence.
- Rack and pinion steering gives excellent driving feel.
- Dedicated GT-tuned motor included.
- The aerodynamically efficient body is molded in lightweight and durable polycarbonate. Engine and exhausts are depicted by chassis parts.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo) and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: suitable for above battery
- Tools and paints to complete r/c model