This is a Limited-Edition version of the Racing Fighter off-road buggy, which sits atop the easy to build DT-03 chassis.
The DT-03 off-road buggy assembly kit is intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C. Its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
Furthermore, the kit features a polycarbonate body and wing that has chrome metallic plating applied, and are pre-cut. The kit includes an added bonus! It features a torque-tuned motor and CVA oil dampers to make it faster out of the box. The CVA oil dampers allow the chassis to better handle the rugged terrain of any park or dirt field.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The DT-03 uses a tough monocoque frame. Big wheelbase (288mm) and tread (front: 221mm, rear: 208mm) measurements give it great performance off-road!
- Front arms are at a 25-degree angle for great off-road driving. Dampers are high-performance CVA oil shocks.
- A torque-tuned motor is included.
- Included ESC : TBLE-02S.
- Features a sealed rear gearbox with internal gear differential unit, plus a dust cover for R/C equipment.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize your DT-03 chassis car.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (Not Included):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery