This item is currently out of stock
This assembly kit recreates the Mitsubishi Pajero in a special Black Metallic rendition. The Pajero body sits atop the fun to drive Tamiya 4WD cross country chassis featuring independent front suspension and a rear 4-link rigid suspension set up for fun scale trail running enjoyment.
First introduced in 1982, Mitsubishi's Pajero line of Sport Utility Vehicles has enjoyed both commercial and racing success. It was available in both short wheelbase 3-door and long wheelbase 5-door versions. Special race versions of the Pajero have been taking part in rally races around the world since 1983, and it is the single most successful vehicle in the history of the Paris Dakar Rally, a fact which confirms the Pajero's superb off-road capabilities.
The CC-01's highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a longitudinally-positioned motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft. Front and rear differentials enable smooth cornering, and for even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly. The chassis suspension employs double-wishbone front upper single links and lower H-shaped arms plus rear rigid suspension. With 4 CVA oil dampers in total fitted to the front and rear, there's enough cushion to take on even the roughest surfaces. It also looks the part, with cool metal-plated wheels, plus block tread pattern tires.
About the Model
- Limited edition re-release of the 1/10 R/C Mitsubishi Pajero Metaltop Wide assembly kit.
- 4WD XC chassis features realistic suspension system.
- Front and rear gear differentials ensure dependable power transmission.
- Suspension equipped with oil dampers to effectively absorb shocks from off-road driving.
- Exquisitely-detailed body shell is made from durable ABS resin and and Black Metallic Plated.
- LEDs included: Headlights (white) x2, Fog lights (white) x2.
- A perfect item for enthusiasts seeking true-to-life scale realism in their R/C cars.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment