About this kit
- This R/C model assembly kit creates a special black metallic version of the quirky mu Type X, a 2-door hatchback type SUV debuted by Isuzu in 1989. Length: 462mm, width: 195mm, height: 182mm.
- Detailed resin body captures the mu Type X form in style; body, underguard, wheels and rear axles housings are given a stylish metal plated finish.
- LEDs are included to light up headlights.
- CVA oil dampers make for smooth motion of the realistic suspension.
- ESC (electronic speed controller) model TBLE-02S included.
CC-01 Chassis shaft driven 4WD specification
- The chassis' highly reliable and efficient full-time 4WD system features a front motor, which transmits power to the front wheels via the gearbox and to the rear wheels via propeller shaft with universal joints.
- Suspension employs front double-wishbone setup ad a rear 4-link rigid design. With oil dampers fitted to the front and rear, there is ample cushion and superlative road holding.
- Front and rear differentials in sealed gearboxes enable smooth cornering, and for even greater off-road performance on rough terrain, the rear differential may be locked during assembly.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment