This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya's Avante (2011) off-road buggy now comes as a limited edition Black Special to commemorate the 35th anniversary of Tamiya R/C car products. This special kit comes with Item 84256 Avante (2011) Racing Steering Set and Item 84257 Avante (2011) Torque Splitter Set.
About the Model
- This re-released version of Tamiya's legendary 1988 Avante buggy features the Mini 4WD Avante Black Special's color scheme. Length: 420mm, Width: 240mm, Height: 140mm.
- Carbon fiber upper/lower decks (2mm) and rear damper stay (3.5mm) ensure superb strength.
- Front/rear ball differentials and center torque splitter help provided sure-footed traction.
- Racing steering set with 2mm thick carbon fiber plate offers linear steering response.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with metal shafts allow a high degree of setting customization.
- Alumium front knuckles feature the same shape as those on the original Avante.
- Radius arm protector absorbs to prevent damage to suspension arms.
- Tires are mounted on eye-catching fluorenscent pink lightweight wheels.
- A total of 26 ball bearings contribute to reduced friction loss.
- Comes with a 25T motor featuring a special label applied.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Surface Set with servo, receiver and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS