This item is coming very soon
Tamiya is delighted to introduce the latest model in the highly realistic 1/14 R/C tractor truck series. It recreates the Mercedes Benz Actros 3363 3-axle truck, using newly-molded body parts for a truly authentic rendering of the real truck's body. The Actros series debuted in 2011 and was named 2012 Truck of the Year. Powered by a 15.6-liter inline-6 turbocharged diesel putting out a max of 630hp, the actual 3363 can haul up to 250 tons!
About the Model
- This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 538mm, Width: 195mm, height: 305mm.
- The body of the Actros 3363 is recreated accurately using newly-molded parts.
- The tried and tested Tamiya 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members. A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch R/C transmitter.
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- Photo-etched parts (3pcs.) for added realism.
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
- Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532 and 56536. (Separately available)
- Use with MultiFunction Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds. (Separately available)
TRACTOR-TRUCK KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear : 4-Channel Set with receiver and servo(s)
- Electronic Speed Controller
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: for body