This item is currently out of stock
Get Your 2WD Buggy Fix!
This latest release on our DT-02 chassis features a number of upgrades that fans will go buggy for! The lightweight polycarbonate body and wing feature a sleek design making it one of Tamiya's coolest looking buggies. Oil dampers, adjustable upper arm and full ball bearings mean that the Desert Gator can handle almost anything the track can throw at it, while the grooved front and spiked rear tires give you the grip and handling to make the competition eat your dust!
Unlock the Potential of the DT-02 Chassis!
The lightweight bathtub frame features center-mounted R/C unit and battery for lowered center of gravity and optimum balance. 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension comes with oil filled dampers, while the upper arm uses double-ended shaft to allow camber angle adjustment. Flat underside allows great skidding performance, while highly responsive suspension ensures excellent road holding on even the toughest surfaces. Differential gearbox is fully sealed from dirt and stones, ensuring a long life of smooth handling. Full ball bearing configuration employs a total of 14 bearings in gear case and wheel axles, ensuring that motor power is efficiently transmitted to wheels. Features wide grooved front tires and high performance off-road rear tires for enhanced cornering and grip.
* Length: 384mm, width: 248mm, height: 137mm, weight: 1142g
* Wheelbase: 260mm, ground clearance: 26mm
* 540 Type electric motor
* Transmission Type: Rear 2 Wheel Drive Diff. gear system: 3 bevel diff, gear ratio: 9.28:1
* Tread: 216mm (front), 208mm (rear)
* Steering Tie Rod: 2 part
* Suspension: double wishbone (front & rear)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel Surface Set with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS