This item is currently out of stock
PLEASE NOTE: This is the 2009 version kit. The box cover art is different from the earlier 2005 and 1991 versions.
The Mercedes-Benz C11 which was raced in the World Sportscar Championship, now comes on a compact bathtub and space type chassis ready for you to drive. The polycarbonate body and wing come pre-painted and with markings applied all precisely reproducing the distinct form of the C11. The front end features an independent coil spring suspension and at the rear is 3P type suspension with CVA damper(s), allowing you to feel the low profile road hugging form of the C11. A shaft drive connects directly to the ball differential for a better power transfer for better performance.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 assembly R/C model of the Mercedes-Benz C11 (Finished Body).
- Length: 490mm, Width: 206mm, Height: 110mm, Weight: 830g.
- Polycarbonate body captures the slick form of the C11.
- ESC, 2-channel R/C system, battery pack and charger separately required.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment