This item is currently out of stock
Ferrari's super-exclusive car, built in 2005 and sold to only 29 elite customers for a price of 1.5 million Euros, is planned for release as an assembly body paired with Tamiya's high performance 2-belt 4WD chassis TA05.
About the Ferrari FXX
Unveiled in December 2005, the Ferrari FXX is based on the Enzo, but has been developed by the company?s racing factory. The 6262cc V12 engine provides over 800ps output. The FXX incorporates technology derived from F1 racing cars, enabling gear changing in less than 100 milliseconds, putting this car in the same class as F1 circuit machines. Owners of the car are allowed to take part in test-driving and developing future racing technology.
About the Model
* 2-belt driven 4WD high performance R/C of the Ferrari FXX.
* Chassis structure designed for ultra-low center of gravity and optimum balance.
* Single-deck frame and other features make performing maintenance easier than ever.
* Full ball bearing configuration for maximum efficiency.
* Includes Type 540 motor, F/R ball diff and CVA dampers.
* Wheels: Medium narrow (black). Tires: Racing slick medium narrow.
* Durable and lightweight polycarbonate body accurately depicts the Ferrari FXX.
* Electronic Speed Controller Sold Separately - NOT INCLUDED
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRES (NOT INCLUDED):
* Radio: 2-Channel with servo, receiver and with ESC
* Battery: 6-cell 7.2v flat pack with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell 7.2v battery
* Tools and paint to complete r/c model