This item is currently out of stock
About the Cayenne S Transsyberia 2007
For about two weeks starting from August 2nd, the Transsyberia Rally 2007 tested the limits of both man and machine in a grueling 7,100km transcontinental race from Moscow, Russia to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. After two private teams driving the Cayenne S entered and won the event in 2006, Porsche took notice and offered a limited production version of their SUV specifically for this rally. Many modifications, both internal and external, were added to ensure excellent off-road performance. Cayennes used for this rally featured both black and orange and silver and orange race liveries.
About the Model
* High-quality R/C assembly model kit of the Cayenne S Transsyberia 2007.
* Reliable DF-01 shaft-driven 4WD chassis with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension equipped with oil dampers.
* Finely-detailed body shell made from 1mm thick lightweight polycarbonate and features separate vacuum-molded front and rear bumpers for extra realism.
* Side mirrors, fog lamps, snorkel, and rear spoiler all separately molded from durable ABS resin for the highest level of detail.
* Realistic wheels with accurate, thin spokes mounted with off-road tires for excellent all-terrain traction.
* Sticker set included to recreate the No.12 car.
* ESC IN
* 2-Channel R/C system, 7.2V running battery pack & charger separately required.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
* Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
* Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
* Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
* Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
* Misc. Items: Building and track equipment