This item is currently out of stock
At the 7th Round of the 2008 World Rally Championship "the Acropolis Rally of Greece", the world has seen the Subaru WRC team unleash their new exciting 2008 Impreza. With team driver Petter Solberg at the helm, the Impreza went on to win 2nd place on debut. The Impreza has also gone on to win a 3rd place podium finish at the Round 9 "Neste Oil Rally Finland".
Can be used with a variety of Option Parts, including:
- 53571 TRF Damper Set (Fluorine Coated)
- 53953 DF-03 Front One-Way Set
- 53949 DF-03 Lightweight Battery Stopper Pin
- 53931 DF-03 Center One-Way Set
- 53941 DF-03 Alu. Turnbuckle Steering Rod
- 53792 Assembly Universal Shaft
- 53924 DF-03 Heat Sink Bar Set
- 53948 DF-03 Alu. One-Piece Propeller Cup Joint
- 53925 DF-03 Slipper Clutch Set (Includes a 85T spur gear that can not be used.)
About the Item
- Suspension system has plenty of suspension stroke allowing dynamic driving on both onroad and off-road surfaces. Rally tires included.
- Shaft driven 4WD chassis with longitudinally mounted motor.
- Features the proven DF-03 drive train with front and rear ball differentials and full ball bearings.
- CVA Damper Super Mini for front and rear suspensions.
- 2 types of rear suspension arms allow wheelbase adjustment, enabling fitting of short wheelbase (251mm) bodies as well.
- Upper arms feature threaded shafts enabling camber angle adjustments.
- Electronic speed controller (TEU-101BK) included (for export version).
- Type 540 motor included.
- Choice of 3-gear ratios: 8.22:1, 7.90:1, 7.45:1, 7.16:1
- Includes two spur gears (78T, 75T) and two pinion gears (29T, 32T)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS