This item is currently out of stock
Honda originally was a manufacturer of motorcycles; however in the early 1960s, they began venturing into motorcar racing. The S360 and S500 were the first 4-wheeled vehicles produced by Honda, and in 1965, the top of the line S800 sports car made its debut. Honda offered the vehicle as a coupe or roadster. The vehicle featured a high revving engine that reached 70hp and the 710kg lightweight vehicle could reach speeds of up to 160kmh.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Honda S800.
- Polycarbonate body mounted on the M-05 chassis.
- Monocoque frame features a layout that optimizes weight distribution and lowers the chassis' center of gravity.
- The 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp cornering performance.
- Sticker sheet included.
- Type 540 motor and ESC (TEU-104BK) included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack, and charger are separately
- Wide variety of Option Parts are separately available (NOT INCLUDED)to further customize your machine:
- Item 54000 M-Chassis Aluminum Damper Set (4pcs.)
- Item 54177 M-05 Aluminum Front Upright (Blue)
- Item 54178 M-05 Aluminum Rear Upright (Blue)
- Item 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
- Item 54180 Titanium Screw Set
*Light cases do not have LED attachment positions.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS