This item is currently out of stock
The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution first made an appearance at the 1973 World Rally Championships. The vehicle made sporadic appearances in rally races until 1993. The Lance's first great success was attained in 1996 and 1997 with the Evo III and IV. In 1998 the Evo V debuted with an impressive body, flared fenders and large rear wing. Driven by Tommi Makinen, the Evo V went on to win the 1998 Manufacturers' Championship and WRC Drivers' Championship.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V WRC. Aggressive rally car body accurately reproduced with durable polycarbonate.
- Shaft driven 4WD chassis with horizontally mounted motor.
- Features the proven DF-03 drivetrain with front and rear ball differentials.
- The DF-03Ra suspension system has plenty of suspension stroke allowing dynamic driving on both on-road and off-road surfaces. Rally tires included.
- 2 types of rear suspension arms allow wheelbase adjustment.
- Upper arms feature threaded shafts enabling camber angle adjustments.
- The kit includes a type 540 motor and two spur gears (78T, 75T) and two pinion gears (29T, 32T) providing you with a choice of 4-gear ratios: 8.22:1, 7.90:1, 7.45:1, 7.16:1.
- Further customize your machine with these separately available DF-03Ra Option Parts (NOT INCLUDED):
- Item 54189 DF-03Ra Carbon Front Damper Stay Set
- Item 54190 DF-03Ra Carbon Rear Damper Stay Set
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS