This item is currently out of stock
The Datsun 240Z that claimed the outright win over Porsche, Peugeot, and Ford teams at the 1971 East Aftrican Safari Rally now comes loaded on the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit of the Datsun 240Z Rally.
- Length: 451mm, Width: 190mm, Height: 133mm, Wheelbase: 251mm. (Use kit supplied suspension arms for a short wheelbase)
- Polycarbonate body.
- Stickers and masking seals included.
- Light cases, two light pods on the hood, and front and rear bumpers are reproduced with separately molded resin parts.
- Black offset +4 wheels and 26mm racing radial tires included.
- TEU-104BK ESC Included.
- Type 540 motor Included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS