This item is currently out of stock
The Ford Bronco is a famous American 4X4 off-road vehicle. This 1970's model was among the first series called "Early Bronco" which were produced during 1965-1977. Three types of bodies were released; the fully-open "Roadster," the single cabin pick-up "Utility," and the "Wagon" which had a resin roof. The body featured triangular protrusions on both sides on the curved front hood which worked well as a guide for drivers to accurately measure the body size while driving. The front suspension features coil springs combined with the rigid axle, which was a first for mass-produced 4X4 vehicles and works well both on-road and off-road. The Bronco is still greatly popular around the world, particularly in America, where many are used as cross-country and rock crawling vehicles.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit of the Ford Bronco.
- Wheelbase: 242mm
- Polycarbonate shell.
- Front & Rear light cases and mirrors are all precisely reproduced with durable ABS resin.
- Parts such as the front bumper and large-sized block tires with realistic tread pattern provide the model with a realistic scale presence.
- Fully-enclosed front and rear gearboxes are equipped with differential gears for smooth cornering.
- Metal-plated wheels included.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features oil dampers for excellent shock absorption.
- TEU-105K electronic speed controller included.
- LEDs to depict headlights (white) and taillights (red) are included.
- It is also possible to assemble with LED Light Control Unit TLU-02 (Item 53937). (Sold separately)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS