This item is currently out of stock
The Alpine A110 sits on the M-05Ra chassis. The Alpine was also founded by a sports car enthusiast. Originally based on a Renault, it was first released in 1963 and later took part in and dominated road races in the late 1960's and early 1970's. Some great feats of its career was when it entered the 1971 Monte Carlo Rally and won the race in difficult conditions as well as recording a victory in the European Rally Championship.
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Side mirrors separately molded.
- Polycarbonate guards protect the motor and battery pack against dirt and debris.
- Short wheelbase: 210mm.
- 60D rally block tires included.
- Electronic Speed Controller, TEU-104BK, included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS