This item is currently out of stock
ABS bathtub has some marks/scratches present during manufacture of this piece.
This is the re-release of the 2WD truck Stadium Blitzer which was first released in 1992.
The excitement seen in full size stadium truck racing can now be enjoyed with Tamiya's Stadium Blitzer. Tamiya, with their radio controlled experience, lets you get into this popular racing event with unmatched ease for true r/c excitement. The lightweight, but sturdy ABS resin bathtub type frame/chassis, allows easy access to mechanics for maintenance chores. Front and rear independent suspension has monocoque type lower suspension which are both light in weight and sturdy. The suspension is dampened by heavy duty oil filled shocks at all corners, for the smoothest ride obtainable. The large front tires have triple rib and pin spikes for straight running stability, while the rear tires use a combination of pin spikes and X-patterned shape, for earth kicking traction. The wild aggressive styling of the Stadium Blitzer is produced using a tough and lightweight polycarbonate (lexan).
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
- The basic layout of the original Stadium Blitzer remains the same and comes equipped with the same popular body.
- 4-Wheel independent double wishbone suspension and CVA oil dampers offer plenty of suspension stroke.
- The low center of gravity ABS resin bathtub chassis has a rear mounted motor.-Sealed diff gears included.
- The polycarbonate body reproduces the form of stadium racer-like trucks and comes in the same livery and coloring as the 1992 released original.
- 13T pinion gears included.
- Kit includes BONUS PART (15T motor pinion gear).
- ABS bathtub has some marks/scratches present during manufacture of this piece.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo(s) and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS