This item is currently out of stock
1964 saw Irishman Paddy Hopkirk drive the Mini Cooper to win the Monte Carlo Rally. In 1994, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 1964 win, legendary rally driver Timo Makinen participated in the event driving the famous Mini Cooper. Originally released on the M-01 chassis in 1995, This is a re-release on the M-05 chassis.
Specs & Features
- This is a 1/10 R/C assembly model kit.
- The '94 Monte Carlo entrant Mini Cooper now comes loaded on the M-05 chassis.
- M-05 chassis cars feature three adjustable wheelbases. The Mini Cooper '94 Monte Carlo features a short 210mm wheelbase.
- The servo, receiver, and ESC are mounted on the rear of the moncoque frame for better weight distribution and a lower center of gravity.
- The four wheel double wishbone suspension setup and 3-piece tie-rod steering linkage offers sharp, stable cornering performance.
- M-Chassis 55mm diameter tires included.
- Sticker sheet and masking seals included.
- A wide variety of Option Parts are separately available to further customize your machine:
- Item 54179 M-05 Ball Bearing Set
- Item 54184 M-05 Aluminum Motor Plate
- Item 54194 M-05 Ball Differential Set
- Item 54177 M-05 Aluminum Front Upright
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)