This item is currently out of stock
In 1986, Mercedes-Benz released a sports version of the 190 series car with a 16-valve engine. This car later evolved into the 190 E 2.3-16, 190 E 2.5-16, 190 E 2.6-15 Evolution. and finally the 190 E 2.5-6 Evolution II. This final variant was also used in the German Touring car Championship Motor-sport series and proved to be a highly popular and competitive machine.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly model.
- Polycarbonate body .
- Separately molded ABS parts to depict side mirrors, rear wing, front grille, and metal-plated emblem included.
- Entry level TT-01 Type-E touring car chassis.
- Shaft driven 4-wheel drive TT-01 Type-E Chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and sealed front and rear differential gearboxes.
- Sticker sheet and masking seals included.
- TEU-105BK electronic speed controller (ESC) included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)