This item is currently out of stock
In March 1978, Mazda Motor Corporation, the world-renowned Japanese maker of rotary engine powered cars, announced the debut of the RX-7. This Japanese sports car is now reproduced as a 1/10 scale R/C model on the Tamiya rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Matt Finish Gold-Plated Wheels) These are only offered in the initial release of the kit.
- The RX-7 body is mounted on the rear-wheel drive Tamiya M-06 mini chassis.
- Long wheelbase (239mm) configuration.
- Polycarbonate body with trim sticker set.
- 4-wheel, double wishbone, independent suspension system.
- Transmission Gear differential.
- Dog-bone drive shafts.
- Plastic bushings for rotating parts (ball bearing option sold separately)
- Battery compartment is compatible with NiCad, NiMh, LiPo and LiFe battery technologies.
- Fender mirror parts not included.
- 60D Radial (Front) and 60D Super Grip Radial (Rear) tires included
- Tamiya ESC (electronic speed control) TEU-104BK included
- Tamiya 540 brushed motor included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)