This item is currently out of stock
This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of a first generation Montero (also known as Pajero and Shogun), which was famous for participating in off-road races such as The Dakar Rally. This machine uses the same chassis components as Item 58347 Lunch Box (2005) to allow you to enjoy exciting R/C driving as well as fun wheelie action.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) (NOT A COMPLETE SET)
- Durable injection-molded body features cargo bed details, spare tire, and roll cage for heightened realism.
- Sturdy box type frame 2WD chassis is equipped with front swing axle and rear rolling rigid suspension.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- 115mm diameter tires help absorb shocks from rough terrain.
- Wheelie bar enables dynamic and fun wheelie action.
- Electric Motor: 540-Type (included).
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC): TEU-104BK (included).
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Surface Set (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector (NOT INCLUDED)
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)