This item is currently out of stock
Based on the Toyota Celica Lift Back 2000GT, the Celica LB Turbo Gr.5 was created to race in the Group 5 category in the 1977 season. A 2,090cc 560hp engine powered the lightweight machine and it defeated the Porsche’s 935 Turbos to seize an impressive victory at Round 4 Belgium during that season. Tamiya's R/C model of the Toyota Celica LB Turbo Gr.5 was originally released in 1978 and it is now making a return on the modern TT-01 Type-E chassis.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Blue-Plated Medium-Narrow Mesh Wheel x 4pcs.) which are for the FIRST PRODUCTION batch.
- The long-nose, short-deck form of the Celica LB has been realistically reproduced by the polycarbonate body.
- Rear wing, rear wing plates, and headlight parts are also depicted with polycarbonate.
- Sticker sheet included.
- Realistic 2-piece front & rear wheels.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
- Motor: Type-540 included.
- ESC: TEU-104BK included.
- Please note that LED components are not included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS