This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya’s R/C Toyota Bruiser was originally released in 1985 and Tamiya has answered fans' calls to give this popular pick-up truck model the special re-release treatment. The original layout of the chassis has been kept while modern improvements have been discretely incorporated.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The form of the Bruiser, including the sleeper cab, has been reproduced with a durable injection-molded body.
- Metal ladder frame chassis keeps the original layout and features a black-finished surface.
- Newly-designed die-cast transmission is equipped with planetary gears for optimized gear ratio.
- Refined clutch mechanisms offer smooth gear changes and superb durability. 3 gears are possible (1st gear=4WD, 2nd & 3rd gears=Rear Wheel Drive).
- Newly-designed front/rear axle housings are equipped with differential, which may be locked for even greater off-road performance.
- Type 540 motor included.
Separately Required Items (Not Included):
Radio Control Unit
Futaba Attack 4VWD (T4VWD) and TAMIYA TEU-302BK ESC are recommended.
A transmitter with over 3 channels (Channel for gear changes must be zoneless or set to 3 position), ESC and 2 servos are requried to enjoy all operations.
A 2-channel transmitter with ESC and 1 servo can also be used but the gear change function will be inoperable.
*TAMIYA TEU-101BK and TEU-104BK ESCs cannot be used.
Tamiya Battery Pack (Requires Charger)
Paint body with Tamiya paints