This item is currently out of stock
Item 58500 Sand Rover (2011) has been praised for its simple and eye-catching dune buggy body design, which has appealed to newcomers to the R/C hobby. Tamiya is now releasing a variant of this buggy equipped with wide on-road tires and a new paint scheme to give it a fresh "urban" image.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The durable resin body is pre-painted in Candy Lime Green (Equivalent to Tamiya Color TS-52).
- The DT-02 chassis is equipped with a 4-wheel independent suspension with coil spring dampers.
- Comes with a Type 540 motor and a 17T pinion gear (gear ratio: 9.275:1).
- Features full ball bearing specification (includes 1150-size Ball Bearings x 14pcs.).
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris.
- Wide-tread on-road tires are mounted on sliver-plated wheels.
- Semi-finished driver figure also included.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC): TBLE-02S is included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel R/C Surface System Set with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS