This item is currently out of stock
Originally released in 1996, Tamiya's 2WD racing pick-up truck Stadium Thunder is making a comeback.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The rear-wheel drive layout of the ABS bathtub chassis remains unchanged.
- The polycarbonate body reproduces the form of stadium racer-like trucks with eye-cataching stickers.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with C.V.A. shock units and extremely durable monocoque lower arms.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris and is equipped with a differetial.
- The front spiked tires feature three ribs for enhanced stability while the rear tires feature both spikes and an X-shaped tread pattern along the center to ensure high grip.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel Surfacce Set with servo and receiver
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS