This item is currently out of stock
The Toyota 86 has been a highly anticipated sports car since the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show. In 2012 the vehicle was finally released to markets around the world. In Japan it is known as the Toyota 86. In Europe it is known as the GT-86 and in the USA and North America it is known as the Scion FR-S. The new Toyota 86 R/C body is mounted on Tamiya's proven entry level assembly kit, the TT-01E.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- TT-01E chassis platform
- Shaft-drive 4WD independent double wishbone suspension
- Gear differentials
- Plastic bushings for all moving parts
- The Toyota 86 body has been realistically reproduced with polycarbonate material.
- Sticker and masking sticker sheets included.
- Separately-molded side mirrors included.
- Note: LED components are not included.
- ESC (Electronic Speed Control) Tamiya TEU-105BK included
- Tamiya 540 brushed motor included
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS