This item is currently out of stock
The 1992 DTM season saw BMW cars demonstrate superb performance. One of them was the car from Team Linder, which featured the German liquor company Jagermeister's distinctive livery. At the last two races of the season, the car drew much attention with the 1987 motorcycle racing champion Wayne Gardner at the wheel.
This famous race car replica is mated to the easy to assemble TT-01 Type-E chassis, which incorporates full time 4WD and independent suspension.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- TT-01 Type-E chassis platform
- Shaft-drive 4WD independent double wishbone suspension
- Gear differentials
- Plastic bushings for all moving parts
- Sticker and masking sticker sheets included.
- Separately-molded side mirrors and wing included.
- Note: LED components are not included.
- ESC (Electronic Speed Control) Tamiya TEU-105BK included
- Tamiya Type-540 brushed motor included
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS