This item is coming very soon
The SLS AMG GT3 is a racecar version of the September 2009-released Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, and it is supplied to racing teams around the world. The aluminum long-nose, short-deck body is fitted with gull-wing doors and the functional interior features a roll cage. Down-force is provided by the front spoiler, large rear wing and rear diffuser, while the transaxle layout uses a sequential 6-speed transmission to transmit power from the front-mounted 6.2-liter V8 engine to the rear wheels.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) TEU-105BK
- Separately molded head and tail light cases, LED components not included
- Type 540 brushed motor
- Adjustable toe angles(front), ground clearance, gear ratio, wheelbase, track width and shock angle
- Polycarbonate body shell with sticker sheet and window masks
- Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers (Type 380 motor NOT INCLUDED)
- Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (Not Included):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS