This item is currently out of stock
The Lancia Delta Integrale, which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the entry level TT-02 chassis. The Lancia Delta Integrale was a legendary Rally warrior, as fans of the sport are sure to remember, as it won 6 titles back-to-back at the end of the 1980s and start of the 1990s.
The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01 as it incorporates many new features to make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-UpOptions available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) TEU-105BK
- Type 540 brushed motor
- Adjustable toe angles(front), ground clearance, gear ratio, wheelbase, track width and shock angle
- Polycarbonate body shell with sticker sheet and window masks
- BONUS ITEM: 53156 Hard Inner Sponge Set (4WD/FWD Touring & Rally Car)
- Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers (Type 380 motor NOT INCLUDED)
- Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (Not Included):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS