This item is currently out of stock
This is an R/C model assembly kit of a tractor with a very special driver - the popular Japanese mascot character Kumamon! The polycarbonate body realistically captures the image of a classic farm tractor with stretched bonnet and large tires, and features a pre-painted Kumamon driver figure ready to perch on the seat at the rear and take the steering wheel. The WR-02G chassis features a lightweight yet heavy-duty monocoque frame equipped with 97mm front and 130mm rear wheels, while the motor is positioned along the centerline of the chassis and power delivered to the rear wheels via a fully-enclosed gearbox equipped with a different. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension makes for a realistic mechanism, and the model has a wheelie bar to enable fun, wheel-in-the-air driving action.
Meet Kumamon! Kumamon is a PR mascot for Kumamoto Prefecture in Japan, promoting local Kumamoto specialities and tourism.
The WR-02G chassis features a 2WD drive drive-train with fully independent double wishbone suspension.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Injection-molded driver figure included.
- WR-02G chassis features heavy-duty monocoque chassis frame equipped with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension, a fully-enclosed gearbox with gear type differential.
- Rear Wheel Drive
- The gearbox/motor come pre-assembled.
- Includes Tamiya electronic speed controller TBLE-02S
- Includes Type 540 Motor
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS