This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya is delighted to announce that this model, which had previously only been available as an XB product (Item 57701) is now being released as an assembly kit. The subject is the Mitsubishi Pajero (known variously as the Montero and Shogun in other parts of the world), a popular vehicle on both the public roads and rally courses such as the famous Dakar rally. The 3rd generation Pajero featured a 4-cylinder DOHC turbocharged engine, plus the Super Select 4WD II system, which allowed a choice of drive methods according to the road conditions.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The timeless form of the Pajero is captured faithfully by the polycarbonate body.
- Separate parts are included to recreate side mirrors and spare tire.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Electronic Speed Controller(ESC) included: TBLE-02S
- A whole host of option parts is available to customize the CC-01 chassis.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS