This item is currently out of stock
The Unimog 425 is the latest model to be paired with the cross-country CC-01 chassis. The Unimog, of course, is a multi-purpose truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "UNIversal-MOtor-Gerat." The 425 variant was a heavier model that was produced in the 1970s and 1980s. It featured a 120hp engine and 2.81m wheelbase.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The body of the Unimog 425 is accurately depicted, with the angular lines of the cab and the hood sloping forwards down to the wide grille. Lower body parts are integrated with main body.
- Separate parts are included to depict snorkel and cap, plus emblem cap and side mirrors. Also comes with metal-plated light cases and front Mercedes-Benz emblem.
- Kit contains four 5mm-diameter LEDs to depict front and rear lights in the light cases.
- Highly reliable CC-01 chassis features a full-time 4WD system and front double wishbone, rear 4-link rigid suspension equipped with 4 CVA oil dampers.
- Includes TLBE-02S ESC
- Includes LED light unit
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit