This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya is delighted to announce a new release on the popular M-05 chassis. This R/C assembly kit model recreates the 4th generation of the Mazda MX-5 (also known as the Roadster in Japan and the Miata MX-5 in the U.S.), the iconic car with a heritage dating back to 1989 and total sales in excess of 950,000. The dynamic and lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North American market cars) inline 4 engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The dynamic and compact form of the closed-top MX-5 is accurately recreated in durable polycarbonate.
- Separate plastic parts are included to recreate side mirrors.
- Comes with stickers to recreate Japanese, U.S. and rest-of-the-world market cars.
- The nimble front wheel-drive M-05 chassis features a 225mm (M) wheelbase and has a wide range of option
- parts available to customize it.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS