This item is currently out of stock
The second model using our new R/C shaft-driven 4WD MF-01X chassis is the G 320 Cabrio, a member of Mercedes-Benz' timeless and robust G Class series of cars. The G 320 was sold between 1997 and 2001, and is notable for its playful form with a relatively short wheelbase for the series, plus a soft-top.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 385mm, width: 178mm, height: 175mm.
- The G 320 cabrio body is expertly captured in lightweight, durable polycarbonate. Side mirrors are recreated using separately molded plastic parts.
- The 4WD MF-01X chassis has a rear mounted motor, and uses a prop shaft to transmit power to the front wheels. It features a robust, easy to maintain monocoque frame. It is at home on road and flat dirt surfaces.
- This model uses the L wheelbase (239mm). The chassis can be set up in S (210mm) and M (225mm) wheelbases using separately-sold propeller shafts.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension provides a smoothly-cushioned drive.
- A range of option parts are available to soup up the MF-01X chassis, including lightweight, rigid aluminum propeller shafts.
Our kits includes
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) TBLE-02S included.
- Torque Tuned Motor
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit