This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya is delighted to announce this product depicting a hitherto unusual yet welcome addition to our R/C model line-up. The Team Hahn Racing MAN TGS 18. 480 truck is due to thrill racing fans across Europe, in the 2016 European Truck Racing Championship - weighing in at 5,400kg, it is powered by a huge 1,100hp turbocharged diesel and is a magnificent sight to behold as it engages in thrilling races with other heavyweight rivals. In 2015, driver Joachim Hahn piloted the truck to a creditable 3rd position in the Championship.
About the Model
- This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The form of the MAN TGS racing variant is captured accurately by a 4-piece durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Included marking stickers recreate the sponsor livery of the #3 Team Hahn Racing truck for the 2016 season.
- Comes with 70mm diameter radial tires designed especially for this model. Wheels are also newly-designed.
- Compatible with LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit (Not Included).
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system to offer easy handling and great customizability.
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis.
Our kits includes
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) TBLE-02S included.
- Torque Tuned Motor
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit