This R/C assembly kit depicts the Ferrari F12tdf first introduced at the end of 2015. It's a road car that pays homage to the Tour de France, just not the Tour you may be thinking of. Before cyclists pre-empted the phrase and then copyrighted it, there was an epic automotive competition on French circuits and streets. And Ferrari won it seven times. The tdf is a tribute to Ferrari's success in those historic events, an era when road and race cars were often one and the same with such epic classics as the 250 GT Berlinetta. The tdf is not a new model; it is a whole new concept. It is not a track car; rather, it was constructed in the spirit of a competition car for the street. Its 6.3-liter V12 puts out 780hp and generates massive torque. Only 799 of the actual F12tdf were made and it's available to you to build and drive in the form of a high-performance radio control car.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek road racing machine in 1/10 scale on the TT-02 entry-level on-road chassis. The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of current electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) TBLE-02S
- Type 540 Torque-Tuned brushed motor
- Adjustable toe angles(front), ground clearance, gear ratio, wheelbase, track width and shock angle
- Polycarbonate body shell with sticker sheet and window masks
- Type 380 motor-compatible motor mount for novice drivers (Type 380 motor NOT INCLUDED)
- Disc shaped wheel hubs for realistic scale appearance
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (Not Included):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS