This assembly kit creates the M-08 concept high-performance R?C chassis which employees a midship motor, rear wheel drive layout for superior rear traction, plus a main frame split into front and rear sections that allows 3 different wheelbases. Smooth 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes CVA oil dampers and M-07 Concept long suspension arms for a ground hugging drive, and front caster with a pairing of 0-degree suspension mount and 2-degree hub carrier. An oil-filled gear differential provides smooth drive, while motor and gearbox are positioned to ensure powerful drive under acceleration.
FEATURED PARTS (INCLUDED)
- Separate front/rear frame sections
- M-07 Concept design long suspension arms
- Full ball bearings, oil-filled gear differential, universal drive shafts, hi-torque servo saver and more
Separately required items
- Radio control unit: 2-channel r/c unit (transmitter, receiver, esc, low profile servo)
- Power source: battery pack, requires batteries for transmitter
- Motor: type 540 motor
- Tires: M-chassis 60D tires (e.g. 53254)
- Tire inserts: M-chassis 60D tire use inserts (e.g. 53255)
- Body: M-06 compatible bodies
*Some bodies may require minor modification.
Do you want to add this item to your wishlist?
Let other customers know about this product.
Customers who bought this product also purchased