- 1:14 scale radio control 4wd off road car
- 4wd chassis with reduction gears for immense traction
- massive 115mm pin spike tires
- gearbox integrated into model frame
- 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension
- realistic abs body with plated light and engine parts
This R/C model assembly kit creates a vehicle which offers an excellent off-road drive. It's racy body is inspired by customised Volkswagen beetles, and features exaggerated fenders, a simplified rear end, triple auxiliary lights and more. Metal-plated parts recreate headlights, auxiliary lights and the rear depiction of the engine. The GF-01TR chassis provides a dynamic off-road drive.
This gear-driven 4WD chassis is based around a lightweight and tough monocoque frame, with power provided by the centrally-positioned motor. Reduction gears on each axle slow drive shaft rotation for immense traction, great ground clearance, and the ability to take on tough off-road terrain. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; built-in differential gears provide superb traction and durability with the use of included diff putty. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension utilizes friction dampers, while a 2-piece tie rod steering setup with the servo on the left gives excellent response. Yellow wheels are fitted with 115mm diameter hybrid pin spike/lug pattern tires for superior cushioning and grip. The chassis utilizes a ‘square’ setup with similar tread and wheelbase lengths.
Our kits include TBLE-02S ESC and Torque-Tuned Motor.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and receiver
- Batterys and charger
- Tools and paints to assemble kit