This item is currently out of stock
In 1975, Walter Wolf, a wealthy Slovenian-Austrian-Canadian businessman purchased Frank Williams Racing Cars and developed Wolf Racing. The F1 team featured the legendary Wolf WR1 racing vehicle, which was driven by Jody Scheckter. In 1977, the Wolf WR1 made its debut at the Argentine Grand Prix. The WR1 vehicle finished in 11th place. Throughout the 1977 race season, Scheckter drove the WR1 to three victories and an overall 2nd place finish in the driver's championship.
Specs & Features
- 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Wolf WR1.
- Length: 460mm, Width: 206mm, Height: 105mm.
- The F104 chassis has specially designed features such as F103 front arms to allow you to mimic the dimensions of F1 machines of the 1970's.
- Keeping true to the 1970's style, the WR1 comes with large sized rubber rear tires like the Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler 1976 Japan GP (Item 84111) and small front wheels which provide the machine with a realistic scale presence.
- Polycarbonate body shell.
- Sticker sheet depicting the WR1's famous livery included.
- A resin bumper is equipped under the front wing to protect against shocks and crashes.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio: 2-Channel with servo and ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment