This item is currently out of stock
The Ferrari 643 was used for the 1991 Formula One season with hopes of ending McLaren's dominance of the sport. Driven by team driver Alain Prost, it proved to be one of the top machines of the season. Although the 643 faced numerous difficulties including the deterioration of the Ferrari-Prost relationship, the 643 finished the season with a credible 8 podiums and earned Ferrari 3rd place in the constructors' championship.
Specs and Features
- Limited edition 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Ferrari 643
- Length: 416mm, Width: 200mm, Height: 96mm.
- The F104W chassis features a longitudinal battery layout
- The F104W chassis incorporates F103 front arms to mimic the wider dimensions of earlier F1 machines.
- Transmission: RWD-2WD, Direct Drive, Solid Axle
- Friction rear damper with coil spring
- Front king-pin coil spring independent suspension
- Foam tires
- Spur gear with built in ball differential
- Friction pads for chassis roll adjustment
- Polycarbonate body.
- Sticker sheet for car number 27/28 included - A.Prost / J.Alesi
- A resin bumper is equipped under the front wing to protect against shocks and crashes.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set w/ESC
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS
- Misc. Items: Building and track equipment