This item is coming soon
The full size Subaru Brat pick-up truck was designed for export to overseas car markets such as the United States and Australia and it enjoyed great popularity during late-1970s. The first release of the R/C model was in 1983 and followed with an updated re-release version in 2007. It is now available again as a limited edition chrome-plated special for a limited time.
Specs and Features
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit features silver-colored plated frame and resin body. Clear polycarbonate body is also included.
- ABS frame chassis has a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
- 4-wheel independent suspension with front double wishbone and rear trailing arm setup.
- Rear oil dampers with aluminum cylinders.
- Kit includes 3 pinion and 3 spur gears to allow gear ratio changes.
- Semi-pneumatic block-pattern tires are mounted on realistic 8-spoke wheels.
- 540-Type motor included
- Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC (electronic speed control) included.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (1150 Ball Bearing x 8pcs.) First production run bonus only.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS