This item is currently out of stock
This is an evolved version of Item 84132 TA05-VDF chassis. While the original VDF's basic layout has been kept, the vertical double frame has been changed to a single frame to offer greater chassis roll flexibility and therefore more aggressive drifting. The carbon fiber lower deck has also been redesigned with more roll flexibility in mind. The innovative 3-belt drivetrain features a new aluminum motor bulkhead which has a lower spur gear position. In addition, the parallel geometry steering setup enables a wider range of setting possibilities. Just like its predecessor, the new VDF II chassis also comes with high-end parts such as TRF dampers, short reversible suspension arms, a front ball differential, and a rear direct coupling.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- 2.5mm thick carbon fiber lower deck.
- Carbon fiber battery holders.
- Front and rear universal drive shafts.
- Front ball differential and rear direct coupling.
- Double wishbone suspension is equipped with short reversible arms and TRF dampers.
- Gearboxes use TA05 front and rear bulkheads.
- Body, wheels, tires, motor, and R/C unit sold separately. (NOT INCLUDED)
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Control Unit: 2-Channel with servo, receiver and ESC
- Power Source: Battery Pack, requires batteries for transmitter
- BODY: TB-03 and TA05 Bodies
- MOTOR: Type 540 Motor
- WHEELS: Medium-Narrow Wheels
- TIRES: Super Driftech Tires (24mm Width)