This item is currently out of stock
The multi-purpose Mercedes-Benz Unimog is a truck with unrivalled off-road performance and its name is an acronym which stands for the German description "UNIversal-Motor Gerat." The Unimog seen here is mated to the Tamiya CW-01 Wheelie chassis for fun wheelie driving action on road and off-road surfaces. The Unimog is also available on the CR-01 (crawler chassis) and CC-01 (cross country chassis) for different R/C driving fun such as rock crawling and scale trail driving.
This R/C assembly kit depicts the best-selling Mercedes-Benz Unimog 406, which made its debut in 1963.
- Length: 400mm, Width: 290mm, Height: 273mm
- Box-type chassis is made from heavy-duty ABS material to ensure durability.
- Suspension features a front independent swing axle and rear rolling rigid setup with coil springs.
- Metal-plated wheels come with 115mm diameter tires.
- Sudden acceleration result in fun wheelie action.
- Fully-enclosed gearbox equipped with differential for smooth cornering.
- Distinctive Unimog body design is realistically reproduced in polycarbonate, as are accessory parts for the cargo area. Metal-plated front grille also included.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC): TEU-105BK included.
- Red Version - Pre-painted body in Red color.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (NOT INCLUDED):
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS