This item is currently out of stock
This is a limited edition version of the Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Wheelie model. The Type 2 retains popularity among drivers even today, thanks to its unique appearance. It appears as a limited edition with special-colored parts:
- Features white chassis and bumper parts, plus silver metal-plated frame and black metal-plated wheels.
- Body is transparent.
This R/C assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many Volkswagen fanatics around the world. The Tamiya radio control reproduction has a comical spin to it with its oversized tires and whimsical driver figure. The new WR-02 chassis is equipped with a wheelie bar to enable exciting, wheels in the air driving action.
Specs and Features
- 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Polycarbonate body.
- Injection-molded driver figure included.
- WR-02 chassis features heavy-duty monocoque chassis frame equipped with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension, a fully-enclosed gearbox with gear type differential.
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Tires/wheels and the gearbox/motor come pre-assembled.
- Includes Tamiya TEU-105BK ESC
- Includes Type 540 Motor
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
(unless stated differently above)
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS