This item is currently out of stock
Tamiya is delighted to announce the release of this limited edition version of the popular TB EVO.6 chassis. The TB EVO.6, of course is the pinnacle of Tamiya shaft-driven 4WD. Its numerous aluminum parts are given a black finish, leading to a monochrome look for the chassis.
About the Model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The TB EVO.6 utilizes a double deck layout with 2.0mm upper and 2.25mm lower carbon fiber decks for an alluring combination of excellent rigidity, and lateral flexibility during cornering. It runs a front direct drive setup with rear gear differential.
- Aluminum parts (motor mount, steering linkage, damper stay mounts, etc.) are now given a black finish.
- Motor mount and center bevel mount have been incorporated into an integrated piece, thus improving gear mesh and heightening drivetrain efficiency.
- High-spec parts such as large capacity TRF short dampers, TRF418 suspension arms and aluminum suspension mounts come as standard.
Tune-up parts (included)
- One-piece motor mount
- Aluminum short dampers (big bore type, 4pcs.)
- Carbon front stay & mount for aluminum short dampers
- Carbon rear stay & mount for aluminum short dampers
- TRF418 suspension arms
- Servo mount
- Aluminum propeller shaft
- Full ball bearings
- Rear universal shaft set (2pcs.)
- 42216 44mm double cardan joint shaft (2pcs.)
- 3x42mm aluminum turnbuckle shaft
- 3x32mm aluminum turnbuckle shaft
- 5mm aluminum ball connector (black)
- 5mm aluminum ball nut (black)
- 51000 hi-torque servo saver (black)
Separately required items (not included)
- Radio control unit: 2-channel r/c unit with servo, receiver and esc.
- Power source: battery pack, requires batteries for transmitter
- Motor: type 540 motor
- Pinion gear: 06 module pinion gear
- Wheels: 24mm, offset 0
- Tire: medium-narrow tires (24mm)
- Tire inserts: medium-narrow (24mm width) tire inserts such as item 53434, 53435, etc.
- Body shell: TB-04, TA06 and TA05 bodies