The all-new XV-02 Pro chassis kit is Tamiya’s second modern era, purpose built, 4WD Rally machine! The XV-01 Pro incorporated a 4WD belt drive system with clever positioning of the RC electronic components with debris protection compartments. The all-new XV-02 Pro takes its 4WD drivetrain into a different direction by using a shaft-driven system with front mid-ship motor placement that incorporates equal length front and rear propeller shafts!
- Comes with two 39T differential gears and one 40T differential gear for adjustment of front and rear drive balance. (Over-Drive and Under-Drive Adjustment)
- Use 39T gear (w/15T gear) on the front and 40T gear (w/15T gear) on the rear for drive balance bias to front and vice-versa for drive balance bias to rear.
- Features newly-designed parts such as gears, bathtub frame chassis, chassis cover, caster blocks featuring 6-degree caster angle (XV-01 chassis: 10-degree caster angle), and bumpers with skid angles to reduce surface contact.
- The motor mount, propeller shafts, input and center shafts, and urethane bumpers have new metal parts.
- Features a longitudinal battery pack position in the center-left for optimum balance.
- Long aluminum dampers are employed at front and rear.
- A polycarbonate chassis cover with wheel well liners help prevent dirt and dust from getting inside.
- Suspension arms and front uprights are based upon the XV-01 chassis kit.
- Comes with rally block tires and wheels.
Separately required items (not included)
- Radio Control Unit: 2-Channel Surface R/C Unit with servo, receiver and ESC
- Battery: battery pack and charger, requires batteries for transmitter
- Motor: Type 540 Motor
- Rally Body