This item is currently out of stock
The Fighting Buggy, originally exported as the Super Champ in 1982 now receives an updated re-release 30-plus years after it originally hit the market. It does so with a new name, which is the same as that used by the original Japanese release of the model. While it features a variety of tweaks and upgrades, Tamiya designers made sure to retain the driveability, appearance and characteristics of the original.
About the model
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit.
- The classic body of the original is reproduced in durable ABS resin with an aluminum roof panel with wing.
- Newly-designed stickers retain many of the themes of the classic model while also adding some new motifs.
- New lightweight and durable 2.5mm thick FRP chassis plate is compatible with Item 55105 Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) (sold separately).
- Newly-designed parts recreate original transverse damper rear suspension setup with progressive spring and separate oil reserve tank. Front suspension is double trailing arm type. Front/rear sus arms are die-cast.
- Employs durable die-cast sealed gear case with direct drive setup, which also houses the motor.
- Ribbed front and rear spike tires make for a controllable drive. They are fitted securely to 3-piece wheels.
- Type 540 motor included.
- Comes in nostalgic blister pack style packaging.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE
- Radio System: 2-Channel R/C Set with ESC (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery: Item 55105 Tamiya LF Battery LF1100-6.6V Racing Pack (M-Size) (NOT INCLUDED)
- Battery Charger (NOT INCLUDED)
- Paint: PS for Polycarbonate/TS for ABS (NOT INCLUDED)