This item is currently out of stock
This Tamiya R/C car recreates a classic Audi A4 Quattro Touring car as it raced in 1997. In the late 1990s, manufacturer-backed teams would come to dominate touring car series around the world. One of the most pre-eminent was Audi, which spared no expense in its pursuit of the top of the podium. Using its base A4 quattro as a platform, Audi developed the car significantly and turned it into a race winner. In addition, Audi sought the best drivers from around the world in order to do their creation justice.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability.
- Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) TBLE-02S
- Type 540 brushed Torque-Tuned Motor
- Polycarbonate body shell with sticker sheet and window masks
- Bodypost holes pre-made, wheel arcs pre-cut.
- 18-spoke wheels are molded in grey, and paired with slick tires
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE (Not Included):
- Radio Gear: 2-Channel Surface System (Transmitter, receiver and servo)
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector
- Charger: suitable for above battery
- Tools and paints to complete r/c model